Monday, January 25, 2010

"Ladies... One rose left." I CAN COUNT THANK YOU!!!

The Bachelor is back with it's.... I think everyone has lost count of what season. Anyway, my mom (http://goodygirlred.typepad.com/ < check it out)
To be honest this show really grinds my gears. These women come onto the show "looking for love" while the man is looking to kiss eight different ladies in one "group date". There are many flaws with the logic behind finding true love on the Bachelor. First off this man is basically dating 10 people at once... I don't know what many think, but that doesn't seem like a great way to get to know someone. For example, the latest Bachelor, Jake Pavelka, will be having a heart to heart conversation with one lady then three transitions later he will be all over another lady. Also, so many of the people who come on this show seem so fake.... Or as my mom says, "they look like hookers" well something along those lines.

The show is just fundamentally wrong. However, they have done a great job with toning down the hot tub scenes. I remember when I was a youngin', I would look up from my gameboy to see the group in a hot tub almost all the time. So props to the producers for noticing their obsession with bikinis and hot tubs. I cannot believe how many seasons this show has pumped out and I really hope that it stops soon. It embarrasses me that this show gets so many viewers... Especially when there are many more better shows, such as The Mentalist and Leverage. Then again our current population is obsessed with reality television. Finally, Jake you need to realize there is more then one hair color, apparently you only see BLONDE.

imgres.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Check out "100 Ways to Die" on Spike TV. Or just look at the videos here:

    http://www.spike.com/show/27237

    Some are quite funny. Me, Cait & Red watch and giggle.

    ReplyDelete