Friday, November 27, 2009

And Here We Go.

So the question is "what am I doing?" Well basically I need a source of income. With the terrible state of the economy, it's been hard as a high school sophomore competing for jobs against people who don't have to attend school or extra curricular activities such as clubs and sports. What is my master plan, you ask? It's simple really, I go scout the garage sales, buy what they have to offer, and turn around and make a pretty penny by reselling it. Like they say, "one man's trash is another's treasure." Or in my case a good way for me to generate an income on my terms.
This blog will cover my garage/estate sale adventures. I'll be describing what I find, post pictures, and much more. Also, this blog will include other posts such as an occasional review of a movie or video game, or even my political views. Stay tuned...& thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: